The virtual exhibition will be available in the virtual platform. In the case of a hybrid conference, the companies will be able to choose if they wish to exhibit onsite, online in the virtual exhibition or to have a presence in both exhibitions.
Companies who will choose to secure their presence in both the live and virtual exhibition will enjoy special discount on the total amount of those two options.
2D booth in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company Name and Logo
- Company Profile
- Documents, Videos and Images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts.
- It is possible to add additional documents, videos and links to the package for an additional cost
- Exhibitors will be provided with metrics of engagement for all the booth features, including contact details for the “badge swipe” feature as well as contact details of attendees who engaged with the various activities of the booth and agreed to share their contact details during the registration process
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Swipe my badge- the virtual equivalent of the badge scanner is included
- Ability to leave messages to the exhibitors 24/7 during the three months in which the platform is live
- Ability to see and chat with visiting attendees at the booth
START UP COMPANIES- SPECIAL PACKAGE!
For Start Up Companies the small booth will include:
- 2 screens
- 2 documents
- 2 links
- One video
- 2 Exhibitor registrations
- 2 screens
- 4 documents
- 3 links
- 3 videos
- 2 Exhibitors registrations
- 4 screens
- 5 documents
- 4 links
- 4 videos
- 3 Exhibitor registrations
- 5 screens
- 9 documents
- 6 links
- 6 videos
- 5 Exhibitor registrations
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Allocation of the Virtual Exhibition Space
A completed Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract must be emailed/delivered to ensure reservation of a desired Virtual booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and/or Contract, Virtual Booth will be confirmed and an invoice will be provided.
All exhibitors are required to be registered in the Congress. Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice (small, medium or large).
- Small Booth – up to 2 exhibitor registrations
- Medium Booth – up to 3 exhibitor registrations
- Large Booth – up to 5 exhibitor registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognised with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
Exhibitors Technical Manual
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Congress. It will include the following:
- Technical details about the platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
Exhibitor Logo and Profile
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
Exhibition Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in the Online Prospectus and can be found here. Please note that signing of the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound. An exclusive handling agent will be designated to the 51st ICS Annual meeting